HOME

Saturday 26 April 2014

CASUAL CHILLY CHIC

I guess the universe decided that we’ve had enough sunshine in London, and the sky is moody again. So clashing prints are my form of a protest :-) Designers claim that you have to be brave enough to wear contrasting outfits, the crazier, the better. This look might not be the most avant-garde but this is just the beginning-fashion and I against the weather! Come on sunshine, I am awaiting your soon comeback!

Myślę, że wszechświat postanowił, że nie mieliśmy wystarczająco dużo słońca w Londynie, I  niebo jest znowu naburmuszone. Więc starcia wzorów są moja forma protestu :-) Projektanci twierdzą, że trzeba być odważnym, aby nosić kontrastujące stroje, im bardziej szalone, tym lepiej. Ten look może nie należy do najbardziej awangardowych, ale dopiero się rozkręcam, moda i ja przeciwko pogodzie! Przybywaj słońce, oczekuje Twojego rychłego powrotu!
Foto Michal
I am wearing M&S Trench Monki Trousers Zara Top Office Shoes Ray Ban Sunglasses Primark Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment